Sunday, December 2, 2012

Follow your up line success is yours

when my upline Shyamsunder reddy wanted to grow his business he has contacted who has succeeded in this industry and what ever he done for success he has told me that's what I am telling to down liners. 

there were 2 key pieces of info. 

1 autoship foundation If you want to have a long lasting business and ongoing income, you must be on autoship and encourage your team to be on autoship. Because friends do what friends do and this is a relationship business, so be prepared for people in your downline to quit if you are not on autoship. Autoship is sacred!

 2. promotion line Ramu pasumarthi calls it promotion line. Shyamsunder Reddy (India)talks about having flowers in your flower shop or dresses in your dress shop
Without any stock for promotion or merchandising (i.e. showing and sharing) there is no business because there is no desire or duplication.

Those of you who have been to my training sessions will notice that I have plenty of stock at hand - to share at tastings and for promotions or one to ones. What would happen if someone joined my business and I didn't have any stock to give them while they waited for theirs to arrive? GAME OVER - you killed their dream and excitement.

So be prepared, have plenty of stock and get sharing. Those of you who want a bigger business and different situation (did I tell you that I increased my income four fold last month) then contact me about executive orders.

          If we coordinate our purchases then there are some gift to be had.

Let me know, but only if you are willing. Otherwise keep doing what ever style you doing.

Up your dosage.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment