Sunday, October 28, 2012

Customers feed back about Bios Life Slim

4.0 out of 5 stars this is a great product and it works! I've lost 46 lbs in 5 months, February 17, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Bios Life Slim Fat Loss Energy Science Dietary Drink - 60 Packets (Misc.)
Bios Life Slim - 60 PacketsI have used Bios Life Slim since Sept 2011 and have lost 34 lbs! It works!! I highly recommend this product, of course you have to do you part it's not a miracle drink. It does help by reducing the amt you eat due to fiber fills you so you don't eat as much. I truly believe in this product.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Fills me up before mealtimes, May 19, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Bios Life Slim Fat Loss Energy Science Dietary Drink - 60 Packets (Misc.)
Bios Life Slim tastes orangy... in fact ALMOST like the Orange Julius that use to be in all the malls. Add a tad of vanilla flavoring and voila. PLUS, it's ONLY 15 CALORIES... And it does help to curb my appetite before my noon and evening meals. I'll be buying more of it, possibly for the rest of my life. Plus it saves on the grocery bill and also when we eat out because I order side portions now, which is much less expensive. And I'm satisfied.
 
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Ordered, May 19, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Bios Life Slim Fat Loss Energy Science Dietary Drink - 60 Packets (Misc.)
For the purpose of improved overall health my huband was told to try slim. In two months he has lost 11 pounds. He also no longer has to take cholesterol reducing medications and his borderline sugar levels (possible type 2 diabetes) has decreased. The reviews I have seen are from people looking for a weight loss aid. This product requires a change in diet that follows a specific parameter.....certain foods to avoid, increased protein consumption and lower carb intake. It helps people to lose weight if they eat the right things, drink lots of fluid and don't expect a miracle transformation.
 
5 of 7 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars this is a great product!!!!!!!!!!!!!, September 23, 2010
This review is from: Bios Life Slim Fat Loss Energy Science Dietary Drink - 60 Packets (Misc.)
This is Amazing product! Seller is great which fast Fullfill by amazon shipping. This product is the real thing!
 
5.0 out of 5 stars very good, September 5, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Bios Life Slim Fat Loss Energy Science Dietary Drink - 60 Packets (Misc.)
This product is excellent for the digestive system. I had problems with constipation and finally I found something that really works for me also I lost weight I am so pleased with the product
 
5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!!!, August 24, 2012
This review is from: Bios Life Slim Fat Loss Energy Science Dietary Drink - 60 Packets (Misc.)
Took a few weeks to notice the difference--. I started feeling more energetic and noticed I lost inches before pounds. Lost 27 lbs and went from a size 16 to 14 in less than 6 mos.
 
4 of 8 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A HAPPY CUSTOMER!, December 14, 2010
By 
This review is from: Bios Life Slim Fat Loss Energy Science Dietary Drink - 60 Packets (Misc.)
I am so glad I found this product on Amazon. I trust this site, I would preffer to buy here than anywhere else. I know that if there's any problem with my order, Amazon will make sure I'm satisfied. I don't see anything wrong with saving a couple of bucks on things especially in this day in age. My product arrived at a timely fashion and I'm a Happy customer, that is the bottom line, making the comsumers Happy. If a product is made to benefit the public why should they restrict it from the the public. Is it a control substance?
7 of 13 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, Awesome Seller, September 22, 2010
This review is from: Bios Life Slim Fat Loss Energy Science Dietary Drink - 60 Packets (Misc.)
First thing John James Anderson III, if a product was not allowed to be sold on Amazon, it wouldn't be on there in the first place. Not all products have to have UPC codes on them. As far as "Bios Life Slim" goes, I have contacted Unicity, which is the manufacturer of this product, and this seller does have rights to sell this product, and it was shipped directly from the manufacturer (Unicity), to the seller (eNutramart). Unicity has stated that they are unaware of any problems with this seller. You were right when you said that this is a great product, it is amazing. I trust shopping with Amazon because I have made many purchases with them and all sales are guaranteed. It's better to shop with someone familiar rather than searching alot of different websites. I will continue to purchase "Bios Life Slim" and many others from this seller in the future.
 
Thanks to all from cmteam but one thing I want to suggest who ever wants to try bios life slim they  have to have minimum of three months (90 days) it should work, 100% gaurentee.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment